Thursday 18 August 2011

Welcome To the Screaming Donkey!!


Welcome to the screaming donkey, You must wonder why in hell someone would call their blog Screaming donkey­. Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to my world, a world of peculiar phenomenon, a  world where donkeys talk, donkeys eat people and donkeys gossip. This is not actually a joke because I have heard more people are killed by donkeys than by Sharks, that is why this is the Screaming donkey, This blog is intended to be lethal, This will be the ultimate in the destruction of busy bodies who fill the news, My intention is to slay and to take no prisoners. I shall fire with both barrels and fry without pans, Welcome to the screaming donkey, satire without compromise, massacre without restraint and laughter without relief.

I have heard more people are killed by donkeys than by Sharks, that is why this is the Screaming donkey, This blog is intended to be lethal

Before I begin I would like to deposit my apologies to those who will be the victims and to those who will be collateral damage. I would like to apologize to those who will be offended and those that will be embarrassed.

To my audience, this is for you, I promise to be provocative and radical, to be untamed and to be unrestricted. I promise to always be original and never compromise, I promise to be truthful and nothing less. I will always listen to you and your contributions are always welcome. Kindly feel free to get to me at Pskimani@gmail.com . Yours truly.

No comments: