Wednesday 19 October 2011

The first , The Best and The only...

Quietly she sleeps, I stand besides the bed, staring in admiration, tenderness and pride. Her face the most endearing thing in the world, her body the most inviting and her smile, the most disarming. Her skin smooth, like a baby's bottom. Her complexion unblemished and delicately preserved. She is the one and the only, My pride and my lady. I am complete.
 
"For her my life is a promise. A promise to keep going and to never stop, A promise to hold on at any cost, A commitment to Never compromise No Matter what. A promise to be true and never lie, A promise to live for her and Nothing else. I will give her the best and Nothing less."

I was conquered, I fought and I fell. I am weak and she is strong. She is lovely and I am in love, She is gracious and I am charmed, She is majestic and I am bewitched. She is mine and I am proud. She is my lady and I will stand.

She is the one, The lady of my dreams. Her eyes inspire me, her smile disarms me and in her embrace I am lost. For her my life is a promise. A promise to keep going and to never stop, A promise to hold on at any cost, A commitment to Never compromise No Matter what. A promise to be true and never lie, A promise to live for her and Nothing else. I will give her the best and Nothing less.

In the dead of nights, when the stars blink, The moon yawns and the wind does its mischief, there shall be fires but No smoke. There shall be screams but no tears, There shall be moans but No pain. Her warmth shall be my treasure, She will be tender and I will be hard. She will be beautiful and I will be up, She will be ecstatic and I will subdue her. The avatar shall conquer as she moans. She will scream and I will bellow, She will sigh and I will grind. We shall get to the top and then it shall be cold.

I am only a man because she is mine, I am sane only when she loves me, I am alive only when she is my arms, I am on the throne when she smiles. To me she is the first, The best and The only, If she is not Then I am dead.

13 comments:

bree said...

Beautiful.

bree said...

You're really in love Phil. Who is it...

Money Press said...

Keep dreaming Brenda...

bree said...

Are you writing from experience...

Money Press said...

No, not at all madaam!!

bree said...

So you're fantasizing.

Money Press said...

I am very creative, admit it!

bree said...

Nope. You've watched too many movies & soaps and read too many romantic novels.

Money Press said...

I never read romantic novels, I barely watch movies, I spend very little time on TV. I read biographies and African literature most of the time...

bree said...

Then where did you learn this from..rom..

Money Press said...

I am very imaginative...

bree said...

Fantasizing.

Money Press said...

Why would I be fantasizing?