Monday 19 September 2011

The Witchcraft is Working.



If you are reading this, which you are assuming that you are not, or I am not hallucinating then you are bewitched. When I started my first blog it barely reached 500 visitors in its life of a few months, but this one has clocked more than 3,000 in under a month, quite impressive. This blog has followed a rather peculiar approach to publicity. I have made a deliberate effort to annoy you with incessant links all over your groups and pages. I have assaulted you with the most provocative of titles and I have bombarded you with the most enraging of content. I have stuck to my Philosophy, to inspire, to captivate and to influence. I do this to make a difference, to make you smile or frown when you see my obnoxious links on your page. I do this to amuse you and to enrage you, I do this to make your day or to ruin it, but I do this for you.

I have made a deliberate effort to annoy you with incessant links all over your groups and pages. I have assaulted you with the most provocative of titles and I have bombarded you with the most enraging of content. I have stuck to my Philosophy, to inspire, to captivate and to influence... I do this to amuse you and to enrage you, I do this to make your day or to ruin it, but I do this for you.

I cannot help it but to be grateful for your remarkable support, I cannot ignore the tremendous support from friends who take time to share my links with others; I could not do this without the people who take their time to visit my page everyday. I won’t mention their names here because I want to maintain their Privacy and of course keep the spotlight on myself. I have gotten this far because of you and I can only get further if I am with you. Lets join to make a difference, Let us bind ourselves to a commitment to make a better day. I want this to be A Kenyan Phenomenon, I want this to become a sharpener of people’s mindsets, to eradicate the old and to install the new, Its time to cast aside the old values and adopt more pragmatic ideals, this of course is a responsibility to every Kenyan. I am a Patriot, let us all be.

Feel invited to join this page and follow me on my Facebook page Kenyan-Phenomenon; inspire, captivate, influence.

No comments: