Wednesday 7 September 2011

No blog for old people.



When I started this blog I had anticipated that it would be a ranting hot spot, in fact the original slogan of this blog was “Rant like never before”. Somewhere along the way I decided to put up a more mature and sensible forum. Unfortunately it was all a bit hazy since I did not have a guiding philosophy, I just wrote what I thought was sensible and readable. This attempt to be palatable to all was rather tragic because my blog title was about a braying ass and naturally people thought of it as a pointless blog. Now I have decided to re-brand and adopt a guiding Philosophy, my guiding Philosophy is simple-Inspire, Captivate and influence. From now on expect a more consistent, a more refined and more provocative authorship.

I am writing for young people or people with small brains, I want to write for people who don’t care so that I can write like I don’t care, I want to be spontaneous, I want to have a sway over young minds... I no longer want to deal with old people, Old people are mostly dull and opinionated, I don’t want Oldies because they never listen, It’s a time for positive change and I want to be a part of it.

Apart from the change in title and Philosophy, I have decided to have a target audience, It is critical to define your market in any attempt at Branding, yes this is a brand now. I am no longer going to write just for anyone to read, I have a target audience, I am writing for young people or people with small brains, I want to write for people who don’t care so that I can write like I don’t care, I want to be spontaneous, I want to have a sway over young minds. I want to make this blog a hotspot for positive consciousness; I want to use this as a tool to spread pragmatic ideals to my peers. I want to build a platform to interact with open minded people, I no longer want to deal with old people, Old people are mostly dull and opinionated, I don’t want Oldies because they never listen, It’s a time for positive change and I want to be a part of it.

Don’t expect too much, after all, I am just 21.

4 comments:

foenga said...

Yeah Phil. Now thats the right way. U cn use it to spread positive propaganda. Enlighten us, lets refine each other,lets sharpen each other. Bomb the young minds. Blow out their 'small' brains n lets plant new big ones. Bring on new ideas that can stretch the mind till it bleeds.
4te older generation, leave them, let them rest n b content wit whatever they know. Te near future is ours as a young people, we are going to take it. If it is wit they need, we shall out wit them, we shall out smart them. Lets grow big heads,big brains.
Lukin 4wd 2te new posts. Can i also b able 2 suggest topics or even guest blog, Phil?e it to spread positive propaganda. Enlighten us, lets refine each other,lets sharpen each other. Bomb the young minds. Blow out their 'small' brains n lets plant new big ones. Bring on new ideas that can stretch the mind till it bleeds.
4te older generation, leave them, let them rest n b content wit whatever they know. Te near future is ours as a young people, we are going to take it. If it is wit they need, we shall out wit them, we shall out smart them. Lets grow big heads,big brains.
Lukin 4wd 2te new posts. Can i also b able 2 suggest topics or even guest blog, Phil?

Money Press said...

"Blow out their 'small' brains n lets plant new big ones. Bring on new ideas that can stretch the mind till it bleeds. ", Frank, very well said, I really appreciate your relentless support for my blog. Please feel free to suggest any topics for discussion, you can suggest them in my group or on my wall, I am very interested i that mate. Of course you would be welcome to guest blog.

"VENDETTA" said...

Start a list of things that one needs to do on a daily basis to effect change around themselves. example:
1. Doing the right thing because it's the right thing to do.
2. Not paying a bribe and accepting the inconvenience. Only when enough pple stop paying, will the vice stop.
3. Continue the list guys.

Be positive, live positive, Effect change, don't just watch it pass you by.......

kirawa ogolla said...

i love ur writings dude keep up in ur free time u can check out my blog just google kirawa ogolla