Friday 16 September 2011

The Male Lady Gaga!!


 This is a letter of protest; it’s my expression of disgust and my comprehensive indictment of the appalling cadre and pedigree of some scatterbrained politicians. I am talking about the people who always appear on the news for some thoughtless theatrics, I mean people like Waititu, people like Mike Sonko AKA Gideon Mbuvi and the other names he may have. Don’t get me wrong here but let the truth be said, Waititu and Sonko are not at the same Level, at least Waititu can dress up, his only fault is his stone throwing and hooliganism. Sonko is in a class of his own, not because he is great, no, because he is a retard.

Sonko is the kind of man whose balls are bigger than his brain, I am not saying his balls are big; all I am saying is that his brains are insufficient. You see, what am saying is that Sonko has a big head, but its mostly Hollow. I am trying to be very polite here because my appraisal of him has left me with only profanities to describe him but I won’t use profanities, I am better mannered than that.

Sonko is the kind of man whose balls are bigger than his brain, I am not saying his balls are big; all I am saying is that his brains are insufficient...Sonko is a male version of Lady Gaga

Sonko is an example of a moneyed delinquent; he is the Kind of person that Lady Gaga will turn into when she grows up. Let me rephrase, Sonko is a male version of Lady Gaga. That is besides the point, people like Sonko have their uses, but its not leadership. How did the people of Makadara pick him? What did they expect he would be? What value would he add to the debate in Parliament? How would he contribute to the implementation of the constitution? I reckon Sonko has only scrap value when it comes to intellect and judgment.

I see Sonko as a social misfit, he never found his place in life, If only there had been a circus, A place for apes to display their talents while walking on ropes and dressing up to amuse. What a sad story? I hope Sonko finds his place in life, maybe its in music, drama, cartoons or maybe its Just a prison.

6 comments:

bee said...

I hope he reads this

bee said...

I hope Sonko reads this!!

noel said...

i think we have many pea brained parliamenterians like Sonko. sonko can't blog so he will not see this which is sad

Money Press said...

I am going to post it on his page...

Mike said...

Am lyk in total total sapot of wat sonko does...y shud a u hav sme who daent evn naw ua problmz..lyk our mathira mp..

Anonymous said...

Am kinda lyk this. So true. Sambody read it to him.