Saturday 24 December 2011

Don’t eat the Christmas tree...



Finally, am here. I am a back, the exams are over and the fun is back. I am afraid that this is not the appropriate time for me to feast you on my usual dose of uncompromised and unrefined perceptions that perplex and astound for their extraordinary ostentation. Today I want to do something unlike the usual. I want to do something a bit closer to earth. I want to do something appropriate and fit for the occasion.

 I am grateful to the many that quietly take their time to invest their attention to my work without any incentive whatsoever. I am thankful for those who acclaim me when am at my best and encourage me when am not. To me you mean a lot, and that is everything to me. Thank you, I couldn’t say anything less.

Ladies and Gentlemen thank you for your endearing and unrelenting support. Everyday my heart is warmed when I receive favourable regards about my blog. I appreciate everyday I receive friend’s requests from people who have read and impressed by this blog. I am grateful to the many that quietly take their time to invest their attention to my work without any incentive whatsoever. I am thankful for those who acclaim me when am at my best and encourage me when am not. To me you mean a lot, and that is everything to me. Thank you, I couldn’t say anything less.

It has been a great year, I have learnt more this year than on any other. I hope it has been a great year for you all and as it winds to an end I reckon I should be thankful because it has been fruitful. Its in my hope that next year will be as fruitful and productive as this will. I want to go no further than this, I want to wish you nothing less than a merry Christmas and a Happy new year. Thank you for your ceaseless support and I hope you will still be on my side next year.

Kindly watch this space for some major revisions and remake of this blog come next year...



1 comment:

foenga said...

Thnx 4 entertaining us, enlightening us n brightening our year. Merry xmas n happy new yr. MAGNATE DF.