Monday 24 October 2011

No more erections at Old Trafford


I am not an ardent soccer fan, which I must bear to confession. I am the kind that pretends to follow Arsenal. I am one of those people who only know one person in arsenal, the manager Arsene Wenger and pretty much that is it. In the last Arsenal clash with Manchester it was a stripping, Arsenal was stripped naked on the pitch and it was a painful stimulant for ridicule… I was told that we should watch Arsenal games on Cartoon Network.

When I was writing this I was torn about what the title should be- Manchester United Castrated? Manchester United Circumcised? Murders at Old Trafford? Ferguson Given a hair cut? Rooney’s potato head peeled? As you can see I had quite a Buffet of catchy titles but then I remembered the egotistical gloating of Man U fans. That was it, Manchester city had crushed their egos and there came the perfect titles, No more erections at Old Trafford… Doesn’t get better, does it?

I am not celebrating that Manchester city won, I am celebrating that Manchester United lost so dramatically. Manchester United is no longer Manchester United It is just united; they are now united in somber grief and shameful embarrassment. Now the devils are headless and Old Trafford is a cemetery. What a marvelous delight?

Manchester United fans should not watch the games again, the should just read about them in the newspapers!!

No comments: